Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Still Sick but Good News!

Hey everyone. Unfortunately, I'm still sick...it seemed to be getting better yesterday, but I woke today and my chest is feeling tight and congested, I'm coughing a lot more, and so much fatigue. I actually had to take my mom to our family doctor today to get checked out for her bronchitis. My doctor overheard me coughing in the background and told me that I need to get rest, drink warm fluids to get this drainage out, and if it doesn't get better...I gotta come back. Right now, I'm heating up some water to make some green tea and I have my SpongeBob pajama pants on and my pink slipper booties. Ultimate comfort. All I'm missing is my boyfriend. :/ It seems like everytime I'm with him, I feel a lot better...although he always complains that I get super hot and he has to make me sit up so I can actually feel the breeze from the fan. Ugh, I really dislike this feeling. I've been wanting to sleep all day and I did manage to take a nap when me and my mom got home. Bahhhhh~!
Not from today, but I'm wearing the same shirt and pants...just different socks...I was too tired to take a pic today. :( I was going to use this for a different post, but that never happened I think.
SOOOO I am super excited!!! Even though I'm sick, I managed to buy my own URL! Say hello to a shorter link to this blog! http://taylorrae.co I am so happy. I feel like I'm starting to move forward and actually really starting to use this blog the way I intended to. ALSO. The t-shirt line I've been dying to get started is now in the designing stage. We're creating my logo, and we're gonna start on the first couple t-shirt designs. I am estatic. I love fashion and being able to create my own is just...amazing. So when we have the logo created, I'll be sure to share it with you all! So please, keep checking up!
Ahhh, I feel like things are starting to pick up! Me and Anthony have been thinking about doing a photoshoot together. Why? Just because. Ain't nothing wrong with a couple wanting to take pro pics with each other...right? Well we found 2 photographers! One is willing to go on location for us for only $25 while the other is willing to do it for free. So we may just do both. I don't know, but...Anthony's grandmother is in town...and her food is BEAUTIFUL. Homemade tortillas...oh gosh. So lovely. She is so nice and funny too! I can't wait to see her hopefully tomorrow after my last class of the day.
I guess I'll end this post...I'm going a bit far off topic maybe? Well before I go...I just want to share a little scripture.
"A happy heart makes the face cheerful,
but heartache crushes the spirit."
- Proverbs 15:13
I've been kind of re-evaluating myself and I kind of realized that sometimes my smiles weren't making my face cheerful. I've noticed that when my heart isn't fully happy, my boyfriend can tell when something is wrong. He can tell when my spirit has been crushed, and not only does he see but so does God. I kind of felt like I was lying to God and those around me. My smile was not entirely genuine. So after praying, I just...began to laugh and something inside me felt light and I actually feel a need to smile. If you ask Anthony, the past couple nights I had little laughing fits and silly moments where I imitated Bill Cosby and just acted like a complete dork. So, just remember, life is too short to be upset and faking smiles. Let them be genuine and have a happy heart!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment