Monday, September 19, 2011

Chilly, Autumn Days are here!

Hooray! I have been looking forward to Autumn since the summer started! I dislike heat so much, I break out instantly when I sweat...it's so embarrassing. So when Autumn comes around, I get all giddy. Plus, fall clothes are awesome. So, I'm sorry it took me a couple days to post! I have been working Thursday through Sunday and we were so incredibly busy..plus I had so many rude customers. Bleh, I am mentally drained. But I got overtime hours too which means MORE PAY. Wahooooo~! But my feet hurt so bad. They are so swollen and red. Ewww, ugh. I don't want to walk anymore, haha. It's SO painful.
Anyways, I'm thinking of doing a youtube channel. Just to kind of add stuff to my blog and give advice, tips and such for people who don't even know what the heck my blog is. I really just feel like I have a lot to say, so why not share it? I don't know, what do you guys think?
Bahhh, I have so many ideas! One at a time, Taylor, one at a time. This chilly weather is making my skin rough already...I have to put on lotion twice a day now on my hands and I have to use twice the amount of chapstick. But, I do love all the warm drinks and food I get to eat now. Hot chocolate, Cappuccinos, ohhhhh so good! Today I enjoyed a warm cappuccino and some fruit outside after class. So nice! But today, after my last class, I'm heading over to my boyfriend's house for hot chocolate, popcorn, and a movie. I should've brought my SpongeBob snuggie just to make it even more official. Two nights ago we watched "Ponyo" because it always cheers me up after a long or terrible day. Oh how I'm easily entertained. This weather is just...I can't even describe it. Autumn has always been my favorite season. After the long heat wave, the sudden chilly air and breeze is so refreshing...So I'm tempted to buy a pair of Totoro Slippers or something...I am so tired of my feet hurting that I want to pamper them with slippers of comfort. Room socks look comfortable too...
Another idea! The next post. I think I am going to talk about imperfections and positive self image. I remember how I wrote an entire research paper on how the media affects female self image and even male body image. I really think this is a topic dear to me though, since I've struggled with low self-esteem for a long time. I think I have an attention problem, because I keep switching from one topic to another...
I'm sorry for such a random post! Tomorrow or tonight I shall do a self image post! I hope you guys have such a wonderful week! Please be safe and take care~!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment