Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2nd Post of The Day~!

Yep, I'm back. I decided to do two posts today just because I have a lot of time left before my next class, plus, I just enjoying writing on my blog. :) I know there days where I am too busy to blog, but when something happens or when I get time, the first thing I do is check my blog and post! I love "Simple Days..." although lately my days haven't been seeming simple with school, work, and what not. But, it's the thought that counts. Anyways, yesterday was great fun. My mom, my sister, and I ended up having a girl's day out lunch. It was nice to get out of the house to a place that is not considered work or school. It was also nice to just spend time with my family. I wish my dad could've made it, but he has work too. He promised me lunch though one day...ONE DAY. Haha, anyways we went to Hibachi Buffet (again) since my sister loves it and my mom has yet to have gone. I love buffets. I love how I don't have a limit. $8 for ALL YOU CAN EAT. I love it. I have no shame! Food is my game! Oh gosh...
My lunch: Miso soup, gyouza, teriyaki chiken, mustard greens, Korean chicken, mushrooms, and steak. Plus there's a little cup for my green tea. :)
Just for the record, that picture is one of 6 plates I made...I'm surprised I haven't gained weight from all that food. I shouldn't question though, should I? It's a blessing. Haha! Anyways, after lunch we went to WalMart and picked up a few things then headed home. I was so tired when I got home and I was dreading going to work with this food coma hitting hard. I just laid in my bed and watched "Tangled" (Yes, it is one of my favorite movies...) until I had to leave. Oh, what a day it was. The night before, I managed to order a few things from amazon.com! I got a new pair of slippers, a new wallet, and a surprise for my boyfriend. Well, let me also add that I liked my boyfriend's surprise so much that I even bought me one. I hope he likes it, but he said he got me a surprise too...so now I'm curious.
So, I bought a drink yesterday at my job. I've seen people buy it before, and I've been intrigued by it, but never bought it til yesterday. It's called Cascade Ice Sparkling Water. They only have 2 calories per serving and honestly, they taste amazing. I had the Strawberry Lemonade flavor and it was to die for. Plus they only cost $0.87 at my job. So they're cheap and affordable. I highly reccomend it. There's not fat or anything in it. It's awesome. Here's a link to the website~! No, this isn't sponsored. It's just delicious.
So I really wanna share my outfit from yesterday because...I was in love with it!
I. Love. My. Oxfords. I love how they give an outfit a certain feel. I love them. So this was my outfit for lunch with my mom. I have my Forever21 Blazer and Striped shirt, my jeans, my oxfords, and my Louis Vuitton bag. Simple and classy. For work though, I just took off my blazer and oxfords and put on some comfy shoes since all I do is stand...ugh. I really like this outfit though. I want to wear it on a date with the boyfriend soon!
Ahhh, so many things I wanna do. I guess I should just end this post. :P Thank you all so much! I hope you have a wonderful day! Take care everyone!!!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae



2 comments:

  1. I love buffets too. >.< You aren´t the on.y shameless one, LoL. What you ate looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know!! I really should lessen the amount I eat, but buffets are just so...open and there are no restrictions on the amount! It's terrible.

    ReplyDelete