Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Special Post for My Guy

So, I'm sure you've all noticed my profile picture has me and my boyfriend in it. Well, I wanted to dedicate this post to him. Today, he has successfully completed his last class for his Associates Degree at the Art Institute. Which means, HE'S GRADUATING! I am so proud of him *sniff sniff*. Tomorrow, we're celebrating with a special lunch. He's so happy to be done and now he just wants to get through the portfolio show later on this month. I just can't believe how much he's grown. It brings a little tear to my eye. I love seeing his face when he completes a flyer or a logo or a website. The look is so beautiful. His eyes have this sparkle and his smile is big and bright. God's given him an artistic talent. And he definitely used it to glorify God and spread his word.

Anthony, if you're reading this (which I'mma make sure you are), I just want you to know how much I love you and how proud I am of your accomplishment. God has so many wonderful plans for you and I am so excited to see where he takes you because I know that with God, you are in good hands.

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." - James 1:2-4

Whether you decide to go back to school for your Bachelor's or if you move forward with Kingdom Muzik, I will always be here for you; supporting you, praying for you, listening to you, and always loving you. Never forget to thank God first and foremost for this day and continue to give him all the glory and honor for allowing you to see your college graduation.

"And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." - Philippians 1:9-11

Congratulations sweetheart. Oh gosh, I'm crying while writing this, haha. I can't wait to give you your present and treat you to a special lunch. <3 I love you sweetie and God loves you eternally.
With love,
Your Oompaloompa,
Taylor Rae
I love you Handsome.
Forever & Always

No comments:

Post a Comment