Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ugh, I hate Colds!!!

Hello! How is everyone? I hope you all are well. Unfortunately for me, I have become sick. Yesterday and earlier today, I felt so tired and my boyfriend said that my face was hot. Luckily, after my class yesterday and before work today, he took care of me. He told me to rest up and he even gave me medicine. I was worn out. I am thankful he put up with me while I am sick...I act like such a child! I didn't want to take the medicine because it had a powerful smell to it and I didn't want to go to work because I was too tired. Augh, I am ready to go to bed! But before I go to bed, I just wanted to do a quick post! <3
So my guy's suprise gift came in! Plus my slippers and...MY TOTORO WALLET CAME IN!
The slippers and pillow are extra comfy!
Yep, I got me and my guy matching Super Mario pillows! They are so cute! I love them and my guy likes his too. :) Slowly starting to REALLY decorate my room~. I am so happy with my order. Oh, and my wallet is so freakin' adorable and it's smaller than my other wallet so I can fit more into my purse when I go to school. Ugh, I just can't stop sneezing!!! Alright guys, I'mma take some *shivers* meds and head on to bed! I'll let you all know if I'm any better tomorrow! Take care everyone!!!
Me and Anthony on Wednesday before this stupid cold! I look tired~!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

2 comments:

  1. :) That wallet is incredibly cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I saw it a while ago but it was so expensive, but I bought it when it was on sale for $17 cheaper making it only $7. :) I think it was a great find.

    ReplyDelete