Tuesday, September 13, 2011

An Ode to Star fruit...Not really.

Hey ladies! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get this done! I have been completely busy and last night was my first night of actually getting around 8 hours of sleep...plus I had to go shopping with my boyfriend for birthday gifts for his nieces. Those cuties. I love them. Anyways!!!! The reason I want to do a post about star fruit is because...I LOVE STAR FRUIT. I am addicted to them. My job very rarely gets them in stock...so when they do, I spend a whopping $1.50 per star fruit. I have no shame. I am even debating on whether to grow my own star fruit-bearing tree. That is how good they are to me. But I never knew how healthy they could be until I started hearing about star fruit EVERYWHERE. So, here I am. I hope you all enjoy some health and beauty benefits of Star fruit!
It looks soooo good!
Numbero 1: Star fruit contains vitamins A, B, and C and also many antioxidants! This means that star fruit helps fight fatigued skin and makes your face feel more fresh and brighter. It also helps shrink your pores which means less oil on your face which also means it helps with acne!
Numbero 2: One glass of star fruit juice helps reduce fats and help you succeed at weight loss...I wish I knew this a year ago!
Numbero 3: Star fruit helps strengthen your teeth and gums and also whitens your teeth with its natural fluoride.
Numbero 4: Star fruit keeps your cell in healthy shape and can slow down the aging process. Too bad I'm mistaken for a 16 year old already...
I do have a disclaimer though...if you have kidney problems or get kidney stones easily, please DO NOT eat star fruit. It has kidney stone forming oxalic acid which is harmful to anyone suffering from any kidney problem. Please be careful!
So I kind of wish this post was a little longer, but I'm kind of hitting a dead end here...maybe I'm tired or something. But I hope you learned something and can eat star fruit to benefit your skin and health! I hope everyone is having an amazing week! Take care everyone and God Bless!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment