Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cold & Rainy. This means stay indoors.

Augh, it's cold and rainy. Normally, I'd love it. But there's been so much going on within the last 24 hours, I'm just not feeling good. Plus, it's that time of the month so I feel like extra crap. I've been munching on my little bag of hershey's cookies 'n creme drops and drinking tea all day while watching Nickelodeon...mostly Spongebob Squarepants. But, I also was able to buy myself a blazer, and two new cute sweaters for this upcoming cold weather. I love Forever21. I love their clothing because it's affordable and they have a lot of cute items. So, here are the items I got:
Lace Slv Pullover. I love how simple it is. And classy.
Fab Terry Blazer. I've been wanting to get a blazer!!
Mickey & Minnie Pullover. I love Disney. And I love my boyfriend. ;)
So, I am like...starving. I haven't really had a real meal all day. I haven't really wanted to eat though. There's been so much going on and so much on my mind...food isn't really the first thing that pops into my mind. But, I'm staying positive. Today, my boyfriend's college graduation gift arrived in the mail. I was worried it was a fake though. I got him a Flud Turntable Watch because he's a Christian DJ plus he'd been asking for one. When I compared the watch I got to the watch on the website, I freaked out because the logos were completely different. But after asking my boyfriend, he said that the one I got had the original logo, not the new one. So, I feel better. There were a lot of smudges on the face of the watch and all, but that's the simplest fix ever. I am just excited to give it to him. He's been busting his butt for this portfolio show and graduation. He deserves something nice.
Anyways, I'm going to head out guys! I hope you all have a wonderful week! Be safe and take care~!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment