Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait!

Hey everyone! Ahhh, so you guys are probably tired of hearing about how tired I am. Well, I'm still tired, but I'm definitely feeling more energized! I don't know why...maybe it's because my order from Forever21 came in yesterday and I FINALLY have a blazer. Actually, I'm just feeling more relaxed and able to breath. The weather has been so incredibly beautiful lately. I actually sat by the lake today at my school and ate my lunch outside. And yesterday, I got to spend some time with my boyfriend and we went shopping and got to even relax for a while. It feels so nice. I bought a really cute sweaterdress in preparation for the cold months to come!
They say horizontal stripes aren't for girls with curves...I say SHAME ON YOU. I love stripes. Whether they make me look fat or not, stripes are cute to me. Muahahaha, plus this dress is so cute! I wonder if I can pair it with a cute belt...or maybe my coach shoes? I don't know!!! Haha, I love figuring out ways to create an outfit. I am a little stumped though. The dress is red and navy...but women wear black heels with a navy and red coord anyways? I don't know, but I will make it work!!! WATCH ME!
Anyways, I am so bored. I have another 1 hour and 10 minutes until my next class. I have been watching youtube videos and social networking and oh gosh...WHAT TO DO!? I did watch a good video though. You know, I reference Bubzbeauty often because her videos are incredibly helpful and are very simple. But, she is so inspirational also. I was going through her videos and found one called "What Makes me Beautiful" and...it almost made me cry because of the points she brought up and it did help me realize a lot about myself and the beauty I have personally. And I think it's something you guys should watch. It's very inspirational to me.

One of my favorite scriptures on beauty is:
"Do not let your adornment be merely outward - arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel - rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." - 1 Peter 3:3-4
I find beauty to be more an inside trait rather than an outward trait. I mean we can be beautiful inside and out, but if your personality is beautiful then the rest of you is going to be beautiful...I wonder if I make sense. Anyways, I have to start getting ready for class! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Take care and stay safe!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment