Saturday, September 3, 2011

So Busy, Busy.

Hey everyone! So, it's been a crazy week at work this week because of Labor Day weekend. This means, I'm completely worn out. My boyfriend keeps asking "why are you tired?" and I'm like "I'm not used to this schedule." I'm starting to lose weight now because I'm eating less, I'm walking non-stop or standing non-stop it feels like, plus, I'm not getting the sleep I'm used to/need. I'm really just praying to God that he'll take care of me and my body and allow my health to not decline. Also, regarding my car loan...I'm approved! But for only $7500...That is all my budget allows. So I'm also praying that I can find a car in this price range that is safe and reliable. Ohhh boy. I am just so tired. Today, I have my physical fitness class at school. I'm not excited. I am so tired, but they say exercise helps with fatigue and such. It wi;; "waken" you up. Hopefully. Right after class I have to head over to work until closing then the D-Xampl Bible Study. My day is busy busy. I might stop by the store next to my job and see if they have any cute stuff inside. I've been looking for a blazer and cardigans and jeans and such. Plus, they have discounted Coach items. Ugh, why can't I just go to bed today? Anyways, so I'm thinking about doing a post on how to treat damaged hair. I've dyed my hair so many times, bleached it numerous amounts, and I just got a perm which fried my roots. After less than a month, my hair is back to looking shiny and natural even though the waves are still there. Sooo, I hope you guys will like it!! I may also do a "Wish List Haul" on here..so be on the lookout!
Well, I'mma get ready for class everyone! Wish me luck on this horrendous class called "physical fitness"!! Haha! I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
A look at my hair! It feels so much better now! I can't wait to show you guys what I did!
Thanks for reading~!<3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment