Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sunny Days are Back!

Hey everyone! So, the rain has finally stopped. So many places on the east coast were so flooded...I'm glad it's finally ended. Now, it's bright, sunny, and windy. Perfect weather. I've been a bit busy lately. I got to take my boyfriend out to his graduation lunch and give him his gift and card. He said he absolutely loves his gift, but the card made it worth while. The lunch was...beautiful. We went to a Hibachi Buffet and it did not disappoint. I had not been eating so much recently because of lack of enough sleep and just not having an appetite in general, but this place made me eat like 5 plates of food. $8 for all you can eat Japanese food, Chinese food, American food, everything. Their desert was amazing too. So tasty. I wanted to cry. My boyfriend was happy too...he got his whole crab and tore it up! While trying to teach me how to eat crab..I'm glad he liked it. :)
He's so handsome. :3 Haha, Congrats babe!
So tomorrow I am thinking about ordering this facial product I've seen everyone posting about...The Biore Marshmallow Facial Cleanser! I've seen nothing but great reviews on it..but no one has said how it is on sensitive skin..so I'mma give it a try and see how it does and review it later on. As for a health and beauty post...maybe I'll do a post on Strawberries or Starfruit. Both are my favorite fruit and have many health benefits. I don't know. It may change...or maybe I should do a wish list/haul post? Bahhhh, I have no clue!!! Anyways, I hope you all are doing well! Take care and stay safe!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

1 comment:

  1. I love starfruit!! :D I´d love to see a post about it! (I love strawberries as well, but they´re more common than starfruit :P)

    ReplyDelete