Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Review!

At long last, it is time for my first review! DISCLAIMER: This is not a sponsored review. This is solely based on my personal experience with this product and it may affect you and your skin differently. Anyways,  I told you guys a while back that I wanted to buy the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash because I had seen all these bloggers saying such amazing things about it. Well I got it a couple weeks ago and gave it a bit of a test run and I am far from disappointed.
So first off, the packaging. It's very simple, yet adorable. I got the original pink version and it fits in perfectly with the rest of my facial products. The marketing for this product is adorable too...with the little foam angel and the attractive girl who has two little foam blops on her cheeks. I just like the bottle shape and color, don't judge me.
First things first, the foam. The main asset of this product is the fine, fluffy, and high density foam. The high density foam creates a cushion for your face from your hand and helps make it seem like it's massaging your face. It feels so good, let me tell you. Plus the bubbles are incredibly tiny which helps cleanse your face much better, leaving it cleaner for longer. I normally use this product at night because I use an exfoliating cleanser in the morning, but I find it more effective for me at night also. Your pillow has so much dirt from your hair and dust from your room, it can cause your skin to break out. Since I've started using this facial wash...my skin has cleared up incredibly. The results are remarkable to me...seeing as how I have had sensitive skin that has almost been impossible to clear up.
Moving on, the main ingredient is collagen and camellia sinensis leaf extract. These leave your skin plump and moisturized. I can definitely feel a difference in my skin after washing it. My skin feels plump and cute and that is something I really do enjoy about this product. Plus, the ingredients don't leave a strong smell and that is also a plus! Products with a strong smell tend to have certain ingredients that cause my skin to break out even more. With the marshmallow whip, I can't even really smell anything...which I really don't mind!
Overall, this product is truly fantastic. The only thing that is disappointing is that...it's hard to get. For me at least. There aren't many Asian stores close to me, so I will have to stick to Amazon.com to get ahold of this baby! I highly recommend it though, even if you do have sensitive skin! It is definitely worth the money.
I hope you guys enjoyed this review! It's my first, so please feel free to comment on how I can improve or whether you found this review to be helpful or not. I really appreciate it everyone! I hope you have a wonderful week! Take care and stay blessed!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

2 comments:

  1. Hm, I feel tempted to try it, as I too have sensitive skin....I´ll wait until I run out of my current cleanser, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It is pretty awesome, I must say! Amazong has it for around $13. But, it is well worth the price!!!

    ReplyDelete