Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 10 Things I'm Thankful For~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE~! I love Thanksgiving. It's one of my favorite holidays. I love all the food, all the family, and all the thanks. Today I just want to remind myself and everyone of what we should be thankful for. So here are the 10 things I am thankful for today:

1. WAKING UP
Each and every day I wake up and I don't take time to think about all the kids and adult out there who didn't get the same chance I did. Just being able to see the sun rise or the rain in the morning is truly a blessing. I woke up this morning and all my worries were gone. Just being with my family and my boyfriend's family is amazing.

2. MY FAMILY
I am always thankful for my family. I must admit, we're a pertty dysfunctional family, however. They've always taken care of me, had my back, and they've shown me love in the hardest of times. No one knows what the future holds, but I pray every day that my family will stay strong and hold on. I am thankful for every single thing they have done for me and I love them dearly.

3. MY BOYFRIEND & HIS FAMILY
I don't know how I could ever really thank my boyfriend. He's been there for me through the hardest and simplest of times. He's always been 100% honest with me and takes care of me when I'm sick. He makes me smile, he tells me I'm beautiful when I feel ugly. I love him. I'm thankful to God for his presence in my life. His family treats me like family. They invite me out, they offer me food, they offer me shelter. I am so thankful for their hospitality and their love as well. I can't wait to see them today!

4. MY PUPPIES
I love our family's dogs. My own dog, Cricket, is just such a baby. But, when I'm upset or tired, they all come over and take naps with me or will bother me until I smile. I do love them so much even when they drive me crazy!!!!

5. THE CLOTHES ON MY BACK
I think one of the main things we take for granted is our clothing. Yes I am sure 99% of people have clothing, but do they have as much as we do? Do they have to wear the same outfit day after day after day? Some people do. They don't have the means to purchase clothes when they've outgrown their current clothes. So I'm always thankful for the warmth of my clothes.

6. MY FRIENDS
Maybe this should've been up more...but they are still important to my heart! I have made some new friends since last year and they have been so wonderful and helpful. I love them so very much and God put them in my life for a reason. And I hope they know that I'm so happy to be their friend and for them to be mine. <3

7. FOOD
I'm pretty sure you all know just how much I LOVE food. I have an addiction. But, there are families out there who may not be getting a thanksgiving dinner. So of  course I am thankful for even the smallest bit of food I get today.

8. THE ABILITY TO TRAVEL
A lot of people like to travel for thanksgiving. I personally love to go up to Winchester to see family, because they are so heartwarming. But I do have to drive today to visit my boyfriend and his family, and many people don't get that opportunity to see their family members. So I am always thankful for each mile I travel to his house.

9. ANOTHER YEAR
This year was my 18th year on this earth and I am so thankful for it. This year has been by far the most magical! It's almost coming to an end, but I will never forget the beautiful and awesome things this year has had to offer. I can't wait for next year and the blessings it will bring.

10. EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO HAS READ THIS BLOG
Last, but certainly not least. You all. To each and every person reading this blog...I just want to thank you all for showing even the smallest amount interest in this blog. I really don't know how to show my appreciation for all of you. And I also want to thank those who actually follow the blog on blogger. It means so much to me and I hope that we will continue to grow in numbers and in posts. Every comment I recieve, I smile and I feel a need to respond with gratitude. You all make this blog. I may be writing the posts and doing the research, but if any of you didn't show any interest in what I post...this blog would no longer exist. So I want to thank you all! Thank you so so much.

There's my post everyone~! I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving! I would love to hear what you all are thankful for this holiday season! So, feel free to comment and spread the thanks! :)
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment