Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shin Pains and Shopping

Hey everyone. Ugh, I am so incredibly tired...probably because it's late. That would explain everything. Anyways, yesterday I started feeling a pain in my shins. They feel sore, but it also feels like the pain you get from pressing on a bruise. It's funny though, because my right leg which I drive with hurts more than the left...huh. How wierd. But my dad says it's probably because of my job since all I do is stand the entire time I'm there. Sounds legit. Anyways, yesterday and the day before I got to do some shopping online and at the mall near my school. I decided that this is my last paycheck to really spoil myself until after Christmas. So, I bought some cute things and necessary things...I think? I went by Forever21 at the mall and bought some cute items!
I bought a new pair of shoes that are really simple yet they zip up in the back. They are cute and they work with basically any casual outfit. I am so excited to finally have a large belt! I can't wait to try it with my red knit dress or my fair isle knit dress. I also got USAMIMI! I found it at Spencer's actually. I was walking around trying to find my boyfriend a domo blanket (which they didn't have...) and I found them...and I rememebered Bubzbeauty's tutorial on an irregular braids. So I'm glad I found it...and now...I HAVE FOUND A PINK BLAZER. Actually it's more of a peach color in person but I saw it and I knew I needed to have it. Plus 10% of the proceeds go to Breast Cancer research, so it was for a good cause!
Such a cute tag. Anyways, I also ordered from sasa.com for the very first time and I am so excited. I ordered facial masks and a hair mask that I saw on Bubzbeauty's video. I can't wait for them to come in~!!! Shipping was so cheap too...$6!! So...what exactly did I order?
So I ended up buying a 10 piece Face Q box of facial masks! Which kind? Grape Seed and Green Tea! It looks refreshing~! I can't wait to try them...ahhh I just want to spoil my skin and hair!!! I also got...
Essential Ultra Honey & Shea Butter hair mask~! I saw this in one of Bubzbeauty's videos and looked up reviews and turns out...this stuff has worked great for so many. They also said that it adds some volume to their hair which is always a plus for me since I always had flat hair since I was little. Ahhh, and the they say the smell is nice too. Mmmm. Ayeeee, I'm so excited.
So, change in topic. I am thrilled. This upcoming Monday is a holiday which means: 1. NO WORK. 2. NO SCHOOL. 3. FULL FREE DAY. Finally!!! So since this is this first Monday I've had off in a while, me and Anthony are trying to go out to downtown to do our first photoshoot together. I don't know what to wear!! Aiya~! And after that, my dad is trying to get some of his family to come down for a barbeque. I haven't been able to visit my family because of work and school, so it would be nice to see them! Then Tuesday, I am getting my hair dyed!!! I am think either auburn or a light brown. I am going to see what my hair dresser says because she's normally right...haha! I am excited~! Anyways, it's almost midnight here, so I am going to get some rest. Good night guys!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and please feel free to check out my twitter! http://twitter.com/whiteoutxtaylor :)
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment