Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crazy, Busy, yet Amazing Week!~

Hey everyone! Today is going to be a personal post! :) I have been doing so many things lately. I have so much to tell and show you guys!! This past week, well no, month has been incredible. I am so thankful for the many things that have happened and my heart is so incredibly happy. I have a strange feeling that this post may be long...
PUMPKINS!
So first off, me and Anthony got pumpkins for the season! We were debating on whether to cut them and make jack-o-laterns or paint them with paint markers. After debating which way would last the longest, we decided to paint them...as Princess Peach and Mario!!! They aren't finished yet, but here's a picture of Anthony drawing the outline of Mario.

NEW CAR!
After much awaiting...I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT A CAR! I got my loan approved and on my first day car shopping, I got a wonderful little 2006 Scion xB! It is pretty much everything I need and much more. It has so much space in it and you can stretch your legs out in the backseats! Today I bought Anthony a desk and it fit right in, no problem!! Plus...the radio changes color...I'm so wierd and easily happy.  Plus, it has double the gas mileage than my old truck. I am so thrilled. :) Ahhhh...not to mention, they messed up my tags so I had to run all the way back down to the dealership and have them replace the tags with the correct ones. They gave me a $25 gift certificate to any restaurant of my choice...so I chose my favorite restaurant in the area, Fujiya.

HOMEMADE DINNER BY THE BOYFRIEND~❤
This was so amazing. I can't even describe to you guys. I have been telling Anthony how much I wanted to have a nice home cooked meal. He went out of town for a wedding and promised me that he would surprise me with my favorite meal. So after my last class on Monday, I came by and this is what I walked in to. He also got me flowers that he said his niece helped him pick out...they had cute colors and they brighten up my morning and my room! It was so beautiful...I wanted to cry so bad!! I am so thankful. He even bought extra ingredients in case I wanted more. It was just...amazing to me. I really am blessed with a wonderful man in my life. I can't help but smile thinking about it...Anthony, if you read this, thank you again for the amazing meal. :)

LUNCH AND SHOPPING WITH THE BOYFRIEND

So the day after our amazing dinner, I treated Anthony to a lunch at Fujiya. It was very delicious! I got the teriyaki vegetable bento and Anthony got the chicken yakisoba. And we both enjoyed strawberry lemonades that we pretty darn good. After our lunch, we went by the mall and did some shopping. Honestly, it was nice to just get out of the house and spend time together. I don't know, but that day just made me smile...we both were just grateful for that day and we are grateful for eachother...:)
And now finally...today. I spent some time with Anthony's grandmother watching cooking shows and what not while Anthony tried out his new printer. It was nice to relax and get some naps in and just lay down. It was awesome~! Anyways, here is my outfit for today!
There is nothing like wearing jeans and t-shirt! I love to dress and up but...every once in a while, I do enjoy comfortable clothes. The shirt was on sale and Anthony bought it for me since I bought him an Angry Birds shirt. So comfy~!
I hope you guys have a wonderful week ahead of you!!! I am so thankful! I have gained more followers on here and on twitter and I am so grateful! I hope you guys really do enjoy this blog and if you have any ideas or questions, do comment! I would to love to help out!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

2 comments:

  1. hI , I love Mario Bros!

    I'm now following you! If you like me do the same!
    WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM

    Kisses Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post!!i'm following you!!if you like mine, do the same!!!!

    www.zagufashion.com

    ReplyDelete