Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hmm, it's a tad late..

Good evening! It's a bit late to be posting, I would normally think..but I got some rest today since all I do is work and go to school now. It's so exhausting, but I think I can manage by having one day of rest and relaxation..right? I slept in this morning, which felt..beautiful. My face was nice and bright, I felt a little better. And I also managed to get my boyfriend's college graduation gift. He is so excited for his gift. I think he's also excited of getting the heck out of school. But, I wanted to get him a gift to let him know how proud I am of him and that I am always cheering for him! I can't wait to see his face...even though he knows what he's getting..but, that's besides the point.
A picture from our vacation in June. One of my favorites~!
Anyways, I am deciding on what to post tomorrow: a "what not to do with your make up" post or "my favorite healthy recipes" post...it'll definitely depend on my mood, because I am very tired once I get out of my 2nd class. I keep hearing that leaving your make up in your purse is bad...but I also have an addiction to healthy food...this will be difficult.
I'm also thinking about dying my hair. But, I don't know if I should wait because I got a wave perm a little less than a month ago. I may just wait a little bit, let my hair a least recover from the harsh perm and talk to the woman who does my hair. She'll know what's best, haha...I hope.
Ahh, so much stuff going on! I'm starting to realize how badly the real world sucks. So, I am trying to get a new car. One with better gas mileage and is easier to maneuver. Well, my dad contacted our bank and they'll only loan me like $8000 at most. UHHHH, the car I found that is the cheapest yet best bet for me (and the safest because where I live is a death trap waiting to happen) is close to $9000. I have no clue what I am going to do for that extra money. It's a scary thought. But there is a scripture for my situation (actually there are tons...but this one caught my eye)!
"If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures." - Job 36:11
So I'mma just pray that this money situation will be handled and I can still afford everything I need and more, because God places things upon us in abundance.
I'm going to go apply for my loan. Get it approved. Go to the dealership and let God do the rest. I know he's got me!
As for now, I'mma go to bed and get more sleep than I did Sunday night. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week and take care!!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment