Monday, August 22, 2011

Brand new blog, Brand new goals, Brand new...everything?

Hey everyone! Surprise, Surprise. I have a new blog. Honestly, I was a little hesitant to start this blog. Why? Because. I'm a little boring at times and I sometimes drag on about something so ridiculous. But, I really want to use this blog to my advantage. To share my journey with my clothing line and it's development, to share some tips on health and beauty (sorry ladies, I'm no make up guru...my skin is too sensitive...), and just different things like Christian life/living as a female and different tips on situations. I can't wait to see how the blog grows, how my clothing grows, and just how everything will develop. I am truly excited!!! So if you any comments, ideas, and encouragement, please feel free to leave a comment below! I am learning how to design my blog also, so if you could bare with me for a little while as I try to make it as attractive as I can, I'd truly appreciate it. :)

Anyways, today is my first day of college. Well, community college..I had 2 classes this morning and I love them. It sounds so geeky, but I love accounting. I could do accounting all day. Not online accounting though...but full on paper accounting. Oh lord, I am such a huge nerd. T_T But, I feel like this class is going to be...easier than I had expected. It sounds like everything I learned when I took my accounting classes in high school. So much for that...But, I must admit, I am freakin' nervous for my english, math, and physical fitness class. I am not..."in shape" to say the least so of course I am nervous for my fitness class...plus I completely suck at anything math that isn't algebra (I didn't make it past geometry on my placement tests..) I've never been fond of geometry...or trig. Both scare me to death. So right now, I am praying that my teacher will have patience with me and will accept the fact that I such at math. Point blank. Haha. Anyways, I feel like I randomly went from introducing my blog to my first day of college...ALL WITHOUT INTRODUCING YOU TO ME. :)

Meet: Taylor Rae
Haha, epic waterworks behind me.
My name is Taylor Rae. Yes, that is my full first name.
I am 18 years old and currently a college student.
My goal is to become a Proverbs 31 woman, successfully completing college and my clothing line, and just living life to the fullest.
I have an addiction to food, polka dots, anything pink, anything Hello Kitty, Snoopy, Strawberries, Fashion pictures, and...Spongebob Squarepants (I even have a Spongebob snuggie..)
My favorite food is strawberry shortcake, kimchi, rice with furikake, and LASAGNA.
My favorite clothing brand is Forever21 (They always put John 3:16 on their bags).
I am wierd. Well, beyond wierd actually. I am clumsy. I am simple. I am a huge dork. But most of all, I am hungry. All the time.
I have a wonderful boyfriend too. He's my complete opposite, but I think that's how we really compliment eachother. I'm goofy, simple, sensitive, and lacks common sense, while he's a bit more logical, a wee bit more serious, and confident.
I love him and thank God for his presence in my life every day. :)

Anyways, thank you all for reading~! I really hope that you all will enjoy my posts~! Here are some ideas I have for future posts!
1. Random Posts about Life.
2. Random Scripture Posts.
3. Random "How to Deal with..." Posts.
4. And maybe some tips on health and beauty subjects.

Thanks again~!!! <3
With love,
 Taylor Rae


No comments:

Post a Comment