Monday, August 29, 2011

Exhausted and Huge Cravings!

Hey everyone. It is one of those days for me. I am so tired. I am so hungry. My tummy feels like it is going to shrivel up and die in a matter of seconds. Wanna hear the funny part, I made myself lunch today. Grapes and rice and furikake. IT DID NOT HELP. I am starting to have these terrible cravings for anything that has red bean paste in it. Like a red bean paste doughnut...or mochi. I need to go to Annandale. But, there is a Wegman's right by my school. They sell mochi. MUAHAHA! But, I am currently on a budget until September 22nd or whenever I get another car.
Mmm, this baby needs to get in my stomach like now!
(P.S. this is a red bean doughnut.)
I really wanna sleep though. I have been so incredibly sleepy this past week. I think it's my body trying to adjust to my busy schedule. I work pretty much every day I am not in school minus Tuesday. I am used to having 3-4 days off a week. But now, I'm in school Monday, Wednesday, and even Saturday..what have I gotten myself into? I can't wait for December. :) December 1st, I am hoping that me and my boyfriend can head up to Annandale and Tyson's Corner mall just to spend some time together that isn't constrained by time and what not. It would be nice just to relax, go out to a nice dinner, and do some shopping and then come home and take a nap. Oh, how simple I am. I am just excited. I see my boyfriend often, don't get me wrong. But normally he has work or we both have work or we have school. It's just a lot of things, haha. Plus, I want take him to this wonderful Korean restaurant that has amazing kimchi and just amazing food in general. Bahhh, food. I'm so hungry~!!!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae
(Well that abrupt..sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment