Sunday, December 25, 2011

Very Merry Christmas!

Hello! Hello! Hello! Well I'm sure you know what today was...
IT'S CHRISTMAS
I hope everyone's Christmas was enjoyable and amazing. I had a wonderful week and a blessed Christmas. This week, I learned how to ice skate while at a surprise birthday party for a friend of mine and Anthony's. It was so fun...and easy. Then we headed out to P.F. Chang's for her birthday dinner and oh my gosh. They had the most amazing shrimp lo mein I have ever tasted in my life. So yummy. And their mango tea was great too, although they refilled it with sweet tea. Another treat was that I got to see my best friend, Cait, on Friday. I've known her all throughout high school and she has been my friend through thick and thin. She's been there when my life was spiraling downwards and when it improved. It was so nice to catch up and exchange gifts. :) She also made dinner and I brought dessert. It was nice and refreshing to spend some girl time.
Anyways...today was such a happy day. My heart has been fluttering all day. I woke up to a beautiful day outside. It wasn't a white Christmas, but it was still a lovely day that brought a smile to my face. (I don't like the snow anyways, muahahaha!) Anthony come over in the morning for breakfast and to open the gifts my parents got him. He was happy with his Timberland fleece and cashmere scarf. And he even gave me one of my gifts which was a beautiful diamond cross with a heart around it. And on the back it says "I am Loved." It is my first cross ever. I love it so much. So, we spent some time with my family, then we headed over to his house to spend time with his and open up more gifts. His mom got me the cutest slippers and some awesome smelling goodies from bath and body works. She is so sweet! And Anthony got me a Snoopy Shirt and a Hello Kitty shirt along with a Coach bag. :) So cute! He really does spoil me.
But I think the one thing that made my heart flutter was just being surrounded by people who love me or at least care for me. Everyone seemed in such good spirits. I couldn't help but smile when I got home. I can't wait for 2012 and what it has to bring. Anyways guys, I'm going to go to bed and watch the 3rd and 4th seasons of "The Big Bang Theory". I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I will see you all next time soon!
Merry Christmas from Anthony and Me!
(Don't mind the messy hair! We just woke up..)
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

P.S. - I hope you all like the new banner and colors! I am slowly working on the blog, so be please be patient with me!! I'm so happy it's coming together now! And also, we've reached 400 views! :) It's the simple things that will bring a smile to my face. Be on the lookout for a review video on Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion!! Take care everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Merry (belated XD) Christmas to you too! I definitely like the new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like it! I wanted to do something that was very me...and my boyfriend mentioned my signature so I feel like it gives a personal feeling. :) I hope your Christmas was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete