Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A personal post for Today~

Hey everyone! It's been a while since my last personal post...I'm sorry! I've been focused~! MY FINALS ARE THIS WEEK. Wednesday to be exact. I am far from excited but I am as ready as I possibly can be. Ugh...
So, what's happened since my last post...
Well, me and Anthony celebrated our anniversary. It was so relaxing...although I had some freakin' terrible cramps. We spent most of the day at home just laying down and watching TV. I gave him his gifts and even made him breakfast since he was taking me out to dinner. It was truly wonderful. I gave him a ring with the three crosses at Calvary on it. Inside had Philippians 4:13. The dinner was great! It was Anthony's first time eating a Korean meal, but he seemed to enjoy it.
It was really nice and romantic in our own way. We aren't the type to do extravagant things, but when we get the chance to get away or go out to eat, we cherish it. And this was a day/night that I cherish. So anyways...here is what we got each other for our anniversary..
Our rings. He gave me mine a couple days earlier. He couldn't bear to wait. The night he gave it to me, he had to say something before letting me see the ring. I really don't want to post it on here because it was personal and very heartfelt for us both...but best believe I was crying my eyes out of happiness. It's not an engagement ring, but it kind of feels more than that to me. I love Anthony. :) He brings the biggest, dorkiest smile out of me.

And honestly, that's really the only big thing that's happened. Right now, I'm sitting in the living room watching "The Big Bang Theory" in Anthony's sweatpants. We just got done decorating the Christmas tree. I finished my Christmas shopping today which was great...but expensive. However, I felt God saying that he will help me pay for Christmas this year...and he gave me a well paying job to pay for Christmas, Israel, and my car payment. So, I'm not worried about it.
Tomorrow, I have my college finals. I think I will do fine on my accounting final...but my math final...I'mma need prayer for that one. I am good at algebra...but this math requires logic and truth tables and venn diagrams and p's and q's and GEOMETRY which is beyond my comprehension. It's wierd though. I'm good at accounting but I'm terrible at math. Ugh, oh well. I will let you all know how I did soon! Maybe...if it's not terrible. :) Anyways, I'm going to leave you all with...I don't know. A word for thought. And the word is...
PUDDING

Alright guys! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and I think my next post will be a review on my Aveeno oatmeal based lotion! Or the St.Ives Green Tea scrub. We'll see, haha! Bye everyone.
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment