Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Hello everyone!
It has been so very long since our last post! I do apologize, but it was not in vein!!! Recently, I have been so busy with work! Speaking of work, I GOT A PROMOTION, whoot whoot! Also, I am taking a semester break from college to really think about my priorities and really think about what I can major in that will help this blog advance.

Speaking of advancing the blog...

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME A .COM WEBSITE. The URL will not be revealed until August 31st! I am hoping to have everything completed with the website and when necessary, we will add new things to the site! I also will be uploading health and beauty videos on youtube soon alon with a VLOG channel! During my semester off, I will be kicking it into high gear for the blog!!!! I am hoping to gain sponsors in order to do much more for you all. I am going to put everything I possibly can in order to make this possible. My goal from here on out is to expand this website to include more than just health and beauty information and tips!  I want to include traveling and fashion information and really put my heart into it!

With that said, TaylorRae.Co is also celebrating our....
TaylorRae.Co is now one year old! And hopefully you will expect us to be around for a bit longer~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BLOG!!! Woooooo! So, be sure to keep an eye out this friday for the unveiling of the new website! It will be announced on Twitter, Tumblr, and this Blog as well! Thank you all for the love and support for this website and I hope you will continue to support me and the website and the new direction we are being led to!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

P.S. Yes, I did cut my hair short. :) I enjoy it so much~! 9 inches were chopped off...

No comments:

Post a Comment