Monday, September 10, 2012

Final Post & Announcement

Hello everyone, after months of being away from you all...actually maybe not months, but at least a while...I must say that this will be the final post on TaylorRae.Co. Why? Because we have moved onto a bigger and better site. I mentioned in my last post that we had officially become a .COM site. And now I am pleased to announce the new URL to you all...
SimplyTaylorRae.Com is now OPEN!
The new URL is SimplyTaylorRae.Com! I thought it was something very easy to remember and it embodies me...because I'm a very simple person. The site is going to include much more than health and beauty. It will include just about everthing and more. I will do reviews, health posts, beauty posts, fashion posts, travel posts, food posts, and so on! Why so much? Because I am interested in all of them. I love health and beauty, I love fashion, I love to travel, and I love food. And I talk about each of them rather in equal amounts, so why not put them into a blog/website where people can find interesting facts, recipes, and other information? I am ready to put forth an enormous amount of effort to succeed with SimplyTaylorRae.Com.
With that said, I want to thank you all for continuing to support me during this transition and blessing me with advice, information, and so on. You all are the reason I want to expand and hopefully you all will be spreading the news of the new site and I hope it meets your standards! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
And now, I shall say farewell to blogger. Well actually, I'll still use blogger but just to read other people's blogs and show support as well. But, this marks the end of TaylorRae.Co! I love you all so very much!!!!
Thanks for reading~!
With all my love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment