Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Review: Simple Brand Exfoliating Facial Wipes

Hello everyone! I finally have a chance to review a product again. Well then...one thing I love about my job is that I get skin care products for a very cheap price (except sunscreen...$6 for a 3oz bottle my butt!) and so once I get back from Israel...expect more reviews!!! >:)
With that said. Today I want to review Simple's Exfoliating Facial Wipes. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and I never really thought I would try wipes for my face. However, one thing I enjoy about Simple is that their products are for people with sensitive skin such as myself. So, I got a coupon at my job, bought the wipes, and now here I am reviewing it...let's move on. I'm talking in circles.
To start off, I would like to emphasize that this is not a paid or sponsored review. This was an item that had purchased on my own time with my own money. Also, my skin type may not be the same as yours therefore you may get a different result then the one I get.

So, how did I come across Simple? They have commercials. One thing that caught my eye...or rather so my ear was that they emphasized sensitive skin and me, having sensitive skin, was intrigued. I've never been a fan of facial wipes. Most felt rather awkward on my skin, so you can imagine the thoughts going through my head when I saw this at my job. But...something told me to buy it. So I did. With a coupon. (No shame! Extreme couponing here I come...)

What are the main details?
One of the main focuses on Simple is to cater to sensitive skin. However, if you have a different skin type...go ahead and try it. I paid around $2.99 with the use of a coupon. The item carries 25 wipes, a little then a month's worth. The packaging is green and rather cute and very simple just like the brand name. It's eye catching and helps maintain the brand as well.

What's in the product?
The wipes are packed with pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E. These vitamins helps soften, smooth, and restore to improve your skin's condition. Mix this with some aloe vera, which helps condition your skin and soothe it. There are no artifical dyes or perfumes or any harsh chemicals that may irritate your skin.

Has it been tested?
Both the Simple website and the packaging claim that this item has been dermatologist tested and ophthalmologist tested.

Thoughts on the product?
So like I said before, I was skeptical of this product. I have had awkward experiences with facial wipes with them either leaving my skin so dry that I peel or doing absolutely nothing for my skin except making it sticky. They were gross. However, this has done the exact opposite. I use the wipes at night before I go to bed because it's easy to do when I'm mad tired after a day of running around and/or working. All I do is take out a wipe and wipe my skin until it's close to being dry. After the very first use, I actually saw improvement in my skin. I had a few blemishes on my chin the day I bought the product and I wasn't too thrilled. The next day after using the product, the blemishes had reduced significantly and the redness around my nose had actually reduced as well. That sealed the deal. The wipes do not feel like they are exfoliating. They feel so cool and soothing, but once I'm done my skin is incredibly smooth and firm. It's not sticky and it doesn't dry my face out. It gives me face a nice glow, not shine. There are little to no traces of oil. It's awesome.

Pros:
It's hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.
The vitamins and aloe do wonders.
Skin is left silky smooth without excess oil or dryness.
Easy to find.

Cons:
Only 25 wipes. I need to buy more before Israel. They're coming with me.
Depending on where you go, they can be a tad expensive.

Would I recommend this product?
Most definitely. It is a high quality product that is easy on the skin and worth the price. I would give this product a 5 out of 5. Point blank. Period. They have surpassed my expectations and have helped my skin significantly.

Well everyone, there you have it! My review of Simple's Exfoliating Facial Wipes. Let me know if you have tried this product or any other Simple brand products. What were your thoughts? I hope this review was helpful and I do hope you get a chance to try out the product. I hope you all have a wonderful week! Take care and stay safe! 27 more days until Israel!!!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment