Sunday, April 29, 2012

Leaving for Israel! ~*Israel Bound*~

Hello everyone! I am incredibly sorry for not posting too much this month. My goal was to post at least once a week, but because I am leaving for Israel a week before college finals, I have been completeing the rest of my work for my classes and taking my finals a week early...and trying to catch up on some rest because I have been so stressed out and tired! Why? Because I dread packing for international trips...although I don't think I had quite a hard time when I went to Japan...But that is beside the point.
Anyways, the day is finally here. Well, almost. Tomorrow, me and Anthony will be on our way to Israel. We've been looking forward to this for months now! I have finally finished packing and making sure my luggage meets the weight requirements. I am so exhausted though.
Sorry for my room being a tad messy. I've tried to pick up as much as I could, but my tiredness is making me lazy as well. Anyways...recently, I have been addicted to the new Nickelodeon show "The Legend of Korra"...and it is has turned me into a fool. Not necessarily in a bad way, but it's got me hooked and there's only been 4 episodes. I have bought all of them on iTunes too...so so bad. I liked the original Avatar show, but this one just seems a bit better. Sorry for that random tidbit, but I'm trying to get you up to speed with how things have been going!!Aside from school and work, nothing has really happened lately. Well actually....
The very first TaylorRae.co shirt has been made!!!!! It was made earlier this month, but I haven't really had a chance to share it with you all! Anthony and his friend were able to get the equipment to make t-shirts and TA-DA!! I am so happy about how it came out and it will make its debut in Israel!!! It was so funny though, the letters were a bit small so Anthony had to place them one at a time instead of the whole vinyl. He did such a wonderful job! I am so excited to wear it and spread TaylorRae.co across to the Middle East!
Moving on...
I am having a hard time staying awake. I have to wake up at 2:30am and get ready for the trip...but I don't want to sleep because I have all that time in the car to Washington and the bus to New York and the flight to Israel. But I am so tired from work. I guess I will just start loading up my iPod for the trip.
With that said...I'm going to get some things done before we leave, I just want you all to know..I'm not dead, but I will be gone until May 9th! So please, wish us travling mercies and safety! I will definitely create a video for you all to see everything I saw and the different experiences! I am so excited!!!! >:O I can't hardly contain myself. But thank you all for your understanding! And we are close to 800 page views! Whoot whoot! Another achievement!!! Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Passport & iPod in hand!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

1 comment: