Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I am Home from Israel!

I am so glad to be back everyone! I am glad to be home and glad to be sleeping in my own bed. You guys don't understand how home-sick I was. Despite how home-sick I was though, I had an amazing time in Israel. It's taken me a couple days just to even get started on this post simply because of a terrible case of jet lag and well, I have been trying to get back into the swing of things. But I have finally finished a slideshow for you all and it is the first official video for my youtube account: TaylorRae319. But as I was saying, Israel was amazing. I learned so much on this trip, not just about where Jesus walked and where many Biblical stories actually took place...but it helped me learn more about myself as a person. One of the things being that I am a little too soft spoken still and a bit more dependent than I would like. I know this post is a bit short, but I'm going to start working on videos and reviews for you all now that I know how to work my video editor and all that. I wanted to let you all know that I am indeed home safe and so thrilled to be home.
With that said, I leave you with the first official TaylorRae.co video!
I hope you guys enjoy it! It's nothing fancy, but I think it's really good for my first time creating a slideshow...let alone editing.
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment