Sunday, February 26, 2012

It's Been A While...

Hello everyone! I know it has been so long...and believe me...I've felt like these past few weeks have lasted so long. Anyways, I've been busy with so many different things recently. And I must admit, I have been a tad bit stressed out. It's gotten to the point where all I want to do is sleep, I've been grumpy, and I've been crying way too easily. But, I have been studying the Bible and reading "The Blessed Life" by Robert Morris which I highly reccomend for anyone who seeks financial freedom and blessings. And as you all know...Me, Anthony, and D-Xampl are going to Israel in April just to walk where Jesus walked and really gain a blessed experience. We are beyond excited and God has blessed us through this journey. Especially for me and Anthony. Our relationship has grown incredibly since this journey began. We've come closer together as a couple. We've began to depend on God so much more for our relationship and really learn to wait for God's timing. It's been difficult, but in the end after much is learned, God will reward us. He always has a reward. Anyways, Israel is coming. So we've been fundraising for that trip.
So, I'm working on a post about my possible outfits for Israel. I'm thinking about making it into a video, but one step at a time. I'm trying to find time, but tomorrow is definitely a day off from everything for me. If any of you have any suggestions on what to wear to Israel...let me know. All I know is that it's supposed to be in the 70s weather wise and we're gonna be like right next to the Dead Sea. So I would love suggestions because I'm kind of clueless...
Anyways, it's rather late for me and I did have work today so I'm a little worn out. I'm going to try and relax and get much rest tomorrow so I can blog with vengence (I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell it..) and bring you all the first fashion post for http://taylorrae.co
Thank you guys for your understanding and I really do hope that after tomorrow, I will be able to regain focus and rest! Take care everyone and have a fantastic week!
Thanks for reading~! <3
With love,
Taylor Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment